Wednesday, February 21, 2018

MFT Wed Sketch Challenge #373




And here's my take on it.


After creating a top folded Cement Gray card, I cut a smaller panel from Stone
Gray card stock and cut a circle from the center. I adhered the panel to the card
base, then added three flowers and leaves in the center. I finished off the card
by popping up the white embossed sentiment.

Visit the Card Challenges blog for all the details on how you can win a $50
MFT gift voucher as the random winner of the challenge! We hope to see you
in the gallery!


5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. I've seen you use these floral quite a bit and like all your cards. So, since they were on sale today I had no choice but to order them. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty color combo, Donna! You've been showcasing the painted flowers in various cards so well! Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! These grays really make your beautiful flowers stand out and look extra pretty! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Great colors and lovely card!very pretty to look at. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete