Thursday, November 5, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 148


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 148 brought to you by Leigh.


And here's my take on it.


I stamped a smaller than A2 sized card with the Pinstripe Background
in Versamark ink. A stitched banner was die cut from kraft card stock and
I adhered two leaves and a label sentiment that were in my stash of die cuts.
The banner was then adhered to the card.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, November 12th.

Also, please welcome our newest design team member--Jen Mitchell
Jen has always rocked the sketches and we're so excited to have her on board.
Welcome, Jen!

Hope to see you in the gallery!





10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous leaves, LOve that brown!!! I have quite a collection of leaves right now ... the rake-able ones - ugh. "All the leaves are down, and the sky is grey" wait.
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love your fabulous take on the sketch, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely - anyone would be delighted to get such a beautiful card drop onto their doormat! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch my Friend!
    The chocolate color makes the ensemble look even richer!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your leaves are gorgeous and I love the color combo on this card, Donna! Love the pinstripes on the background, too! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love the pinstriped background and the pop of color from the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous leaves making a stunning presence on the stage you've created for them....so lovely! Our leaves are hidden...by snow...and we won't discuss that any further!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful and so you, Donna!

    ReplyDelete