Thursday, October 29, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 147


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 147 brought to you by N@ Ali.


And here's how I interpreted it.


Poor little guy--his balloon escaped from his grasp. And that was my fault.
I was trying to position the balloon and decided at the last minute to make it
a runaway. I was even going to add a little teardrop on his face. But I didn't.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, November 5th.
Hope to see you in the gallery!





8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet take on the sketch!
    Thank You Donna~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this, Donna -- especially how he's looking at the balloon he let go of! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be watching for that darling green balloon, Donna! The winds are coming in the right direction! Just darling - LOve the plaid!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning!! I LOVE the plaid and the adorable way you have the balloon escaping. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love that pattern paper background with the bear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a darling card, Donna! Beautiful coloring, fabulous take on the sketch, and I LOVE the plaid background! Thanks so much for your inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww!! what a sweet card Donna, beautiful coloring of this little bear and that DSP is just gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch!
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...how sweet! I'm going to pretend that your little bear isn't sad over losing his balloon; rather, he's just noticed it floating by and he's making ready to chase it! Such a cutie pie...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete