Thursday, June 4, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 126

(Please click here or scroll down to see my post for the Watercolor Blog Hop. Thank you!)

* * *

Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 126, brought to you by former teammie Gayatri.


And here's my take on it.


As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew that I wanted to use Essentials by Ellen
Bold Blooms. I LOVE that set! The two sizes of flowers were inked with
Picked Raspberry Distress ink and spritzed with water before stamping.


I gave each flower a quick wash with a waterbrush and stamped the stamen
as leaf fillers. After adding the sentiment, I cut the center portion with
MFT's Cross Stitch Rectangle STAX, and popped it up with fun foam.

Please visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your project(s) by Thursday, June 11th.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

9 comments:

  1. Such a happy and gorgeous take Donna!
    Love your vivid blooms and the tiny cross pattern!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! LOVE those blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - stunning Donna. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful take on the sketch, Donna! I love your pretty pink blooms and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, this is gorgeous...love how bold the colors are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply lovely, Donna... love your style, my friend ...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete