Thursday, April 2, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch 117

(Please scroll down or click here for the Light It Up Blue for Autism Awareness Blog Hop.)

* * *

CAS(E) this Sketch 117 is a fun one from former teammie Lesley.


Here's my literal take on it, turning the sketch 90 degrees.


So lately I seem to be butterfly obsessed. I inked up Paper Smooches butterfly
with distress inks, spritzing them with water before stamping. I love the splotchy,
watercolored look. After it dried, I stamped the sentiment with permanent black ink
and finished off with a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how my teammates interpreted the sketch
and please join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, April 9th
and you could be guest designing with us on a future challenge!


8 comments:

  1. Love it! Might have to treat myself to this set now I've seen this, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your butterflies, Donna! Great idea to us Distress inks and water, too...it's such a beautiful effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Donna... flutter by indeed!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Donna!
    such an artsy card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful...love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go ahead and share that butterfly obsession as often as you want, Donna, because you're working magic with them! Besides, butterfly obsession is a very good thing (as I can attest). Guess what was waiting in my mailbox when we arrived home today from visiting my mom (sad to leave....but returning soon)? These very dies! Excited to put then into flight!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Donna! Gorgeous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your literal take on the sketch. You always seem to put those sequins in the exact right spot...how do you figure out how to do that? xx Sandi Lee

    ReplyDelete