Monday, July 22, 2013

Avery Elle's Oh Happy Day


Today I'm sharing two cards using Avery Elle's Oh Happy Day.

The first card has cascading flowers and leaves stamped in assorted colors.
The sentiment comes with the set--love that gorgeous font!


My second card has a sprinkling of flowers paired with the sentiment
and frame from Framed Fonts.


Most of Avery Elle's stamp sets come with free cut files but I fussy cut
the frame and mounted it off center with dimensional tape.

I think that Jamie chose the perfect name for this set.
Seeing all the floral goodness makes it a happy day...

Thanks so much for stopping by!


19 comments:

  1. You know I love all these sweet flowers! The font in this set is so fun! As always, beautiful cards, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet and pretty cards! You do such a great job with placement of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, your cards make it a happy day! Oh my goodness, I just fell in love with both cards! I just bought the framed fonts set and am so glad I did...now to get the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Love the colors you've chosen for your flowers. Oh Happy Day was on my wish list, and after seeing your cards, it's moved to the NEEDS list! lol. Beautiful cards. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects Donna, love your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Donna. Love the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are absolutely darling, Donna! I love how the flowers look like they're falling from the sky in the first card...Love your color combo on them, too! So, so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are stunners! love the cascading flowers :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first card is my favorite with those little flowers gently falling down

    ReplyDelete
  11. These flowers are a like a little cascade of falling happiness! Love the colours you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donna, your first card exemplifies how that sentiment font is an absolute perfect match to those blooms.

    ReplyDelete