Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lucy's getting married!


Lucy Abrams is the sweetest, and she's getting married on July 31st to the love of her life, Andy. I met Lucy through the Hero Arts Flickr group and have always felt a special connection with her. She is so creative and has a fondness for little critters, buttons, and a bit of twine. Kathy secretly posted a wedding card drive for Lucy and the response was overwhelming! I planned to send Lucy the white on white card I did a while back but wanted to join in on the fun. I had some Greeting Farm deer images cut out and colored and quickly assembled this card since it was nearing the deadline. With much afterthought, it looks like a baby card!! Oh, well. At least I made the deadline....

7 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! A perfect card for sweet Lucy! I especially love the little heart nose!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the SWEETEST Little card and I bet she just LOVED it!!!! Looks like a Lucy wedding card to me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and deliteful card - so enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is such a cute, sweet card. The colouring on the deer is fantastic and I love the little heart on its nose. Lucy must have loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, so soft. And I love that cute deer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Donna, that deer is soooo cute! I never heard of this stamp company before, off to go check them out! :)

    And, YAY for Lucy and Andy! I know Lucky will heart that card! :)

    ReplyDelete