Thursday, October 12, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #243


CAS(E) this Sketch #243 is a super simple one from me.


And here's what I came up with, thanks to an already colored witch sitting
in my stash of die cuts.


I tried monochromatic coloring with Copics on Birdie Brown's witch. She was
adhered to striped paper with an orange strip for a pop of color. I stamped
the sentiment and finished off the card with enamel dots.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can! Link up your card(s) by Thursday, October 19th.
Hope to see you in the gallery!


9 comments:

  1. What a super way to use the sketch and that sweet, sweet witchy! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sketch and I love your monochromatic coloring on the witch, Donna! Love the subtle striped papers you added to your design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little witch All in greats like that! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity and monochrome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card ! I love how the color the witch, very original.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving that witch in monochromatic. Totally lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty monochromatic witch! What a fresh idea, Donna! Love the contrast between quiet grey and the colorful & shiny enamel dots. Hideko

    ReplyDelete