Thursday, September 28, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #241


CAS(E) this Sketch #241 is a blast from the past, retro sketch!
Chrissy chose Sketch #23 which was her first sketch as a team member.



Apparently I skipped this challenge back in 2013.
Here's what I came up with in 2017.



I ink distressed a strip of watercolor card stock with three Distress inks
and adhered it to a Grout Gray card base. The speech bubble was inked,
then cut with the matching Die-namics and adhered to the card.
Sequins finished off the card.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted this
retro sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, 
October 5th. Hope to see you in the gallery!


5 comments:

  1. Nobody does ink blending quite like you, Donna...this is gorgeous and I love your embossed speech bubble! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ink blending looks amazing and I love your water splatters! When I do this I always tend to get very large droplets on my paper so the white "spots" become quite big... Yours look tiny and wonderful! :) The bold sentiment speech bubble looks great too, it really pops from the colorful background. Thank you for having me as GD at CASE This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such amazing things with ink, Donna! I swear I'm still going to send tons of paper your way so you can ink it all up for me!

    ReplyDelete