Thursday, September 1, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 188


Here's CAS(E) this Sketch 188, compliments of our teammie Sam.


I rotated the sketch 90° counterclockwise and came up with this.


I pretty much stuck to the sketch. Think candles on a chocolate cake. (Wink!)

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the design team interpreted
this week's sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, 
September 8th, and as a winner you could be guest designing with us
on a future sketch!



6 comments:

  1. Brilliant take on the sketch. Love this card...I believe I see CASEing in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am in love with this card!! Simply divine!!! Pinning for the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    How clever of you to have flipped the sketch.
    It makes perfect sense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you rotated the sketch, Donna! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is genius! I certainly didn't see candles when I pictured that sketch rotated! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete