Thursday, February 11, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 159

(Please note: This is my second post for today. Scroll down or click here
to see the MFT Color Challenge post. Thank you!)
 
* * *

Are you ready for a new sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch?
Here's Sketch 159, brought to you by our teammie Michelle.


And here's what I came up with.


I used MFT's Large Grid Stencil and inked several colors of dye inks in
rainbow fashion. After removing the stencil, I spattered some water over
the surface. The panel was cut from Blueprints 24 and adhered to a white
card base. I white embossed the sentiment on a strip of Black Licorice
card stock and adhered it to the panel. The card was finished off with
a few enamel dots.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the design team interpreted
the sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by  
Thursday, February 18th.

 Hope to see you in the gallery!



8 comments:

  1. LOve your card, and your sentiment/words? so true!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Donna, I think you and I are kindred spirits in crafting. We are often inspired in very similar ways. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on Michelle's sketch! Love the bladed colors and then the water spritz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely how you rotated the sketch a little, and what colouring - I feel very inlined to play with inks this weekend! Thank you ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eep! I love how this looks! The colors are so vibrant and the little water droplets give this such great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to use that stencil, love the rainbow of colours. Karen x

    ReplyDelete