Friday, September 19, 2014

AEI♥U Challenge 16--Sketch



Challenge 16 at AEI♥U Challenge is a fun sketch by Yana. Here it is.


And here's my take on it.


I used the gorgeous bloom from Petals and Stems--one of my fave Avery Elle sets--
and popped it up on a strip of Sorbet paper. I added some splatters from the
Brushed stamp set, and the gold embossed sentment is a freebie
that comes with your Avery Elle order. Love them!

Visit AEI♥U Challenge blog to see how the rest of the team interpreted the sketch
and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Saturday, September 27th.

* * *
This card marks the end of my term with AEI♥U Challenge.
I was truly blessed to work with an awesome design team and incredible stamps and dies!
Thank you, Jamie, for having me as part of the Avery Elle family. It's been a fun ride! ♥


AVERY ELLE PRODUCTS USED:

13 comments:

  1. Love your inking! Beautiful take on the sketch, Donna! I will miss seeing your work over the AE challenge team, but thank goodness, you are continuing to inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Donna! What a SWEET card! That flower is SO striking! I love the pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful bloom! Did you double stamp it to get the shading? It looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty...you've inspired me...I have that floral set and haven't inked it up yet {gasp!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so elegant, Donna! Your flower is so pretty, and I love how you added the gold splats...Gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna this is fabulous and that is the first Avery Elle stamp set I bought. I love how awesome your flower looks and the gold splats are a fabulous accent!

    ReplyDelete